TENDERS FOR THE SUPPLY OF CLEANING SERVICES AT (A) FRANK WALCOTT BUILDING, CULLODEN ROAD, ST. MICHAEL;
(B) E. HUMPHREY WALCOTT BUILDING, CNR. COLLYMORE ROCK AND CULLODEN ROAD, ST. MICHAEL; (C) WARRENS TOWER, WARRENS, ST. MICHAEL AND (D) BAOBAB TOWER, WARRENS, ST. MICHAEL
Tenders are invited for the supply of Cleaning Services at (A) Frank Walcott Building, Culloden Road, St. Michael (B) E. Humphrey Walcott Building, Cnr. Collymore Rock and Culloden Road, St. Michael (C) Warrens Tower, Warrens, St. Michael and (D) Baobab Tower, Warrens, St. Michael, for a period of two years commencing February 1st, 2021 to December 31st, 2023.
- Tenderers will be required to supply cleaning services for the entire building.
- The quotation should be for the duration of the contract period and must state the rate per square foot.
- TENDERERS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THE LABOUR CLAUSES PUBLIC CONTRACTS ACT CAP. 349 OF THE LAWS OF BARBADOS SHALL IN SO FAR AS APPLICABLE TO THE TENDER; APPLY TO ANY CONTRACT MADE IN RESPECT OF THE TENDER. FULL DETAILS OF THE CONDITIONS OF THE ACT, MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE CHIEF LABOUR OFFICER, 2ND FLOOR EAST WARRENS COMPLEX, WARRENS, ST. MICHAEL.
- All corporate Tenders must include with their tenders a copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation and in the case of tenderers incorporated in Barbados a Certificate of Good Standing as evidence of the fact that the company is an existing registered company as at the date of tender. FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION AND THE CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING WILL RENDER THE TENDER VOID. THE CERTIFICATES MUST BE IN THE NAME OF THE TENDERER.
- Local Tenderers are advised that the Certificate of Incorporation referred to above means a Certificate of Incorporation issued under the 1985 Companies Act of Barbados or where applicable, a Certificate of Continuance and/or Amalgamation of a Certificate of Amendment must be dated after December 31, 1984.
- Tenders must be accompanied by certificates from the Director, National Insurance, and the Commissioner, Barbados Revenue Authority confirming that there are no outstanding payments due to the institutions by the tenderers.
Submission of Tender
- Sealed tenders should must be submitted in separate envelopes and clearly marked “TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF CLEANING SERVICES AT
(A) FRANK WALCOTT BUILDING, CULLODEN ROAD, ST. MICHAEL,
(B) E. HUMPHREY WALCOTT BUILDING, CNR. COLLYMOORE ROCK AND CULLODEN ROAD, ST. MICHAEL.
(C) WARRENS TOWER, WARRENS ST. MICHAEL OR
(D) BAOBAB TOWER, WARRENS, ST. MICHAEL”
addressed to: The Secretary
National Insurance Board
National Insurance Office
Frank Walcott Building
and must be placed in the TENDERS BOX located on the ground floor, Frank Walcott Building no later than 4:30 p.m. on November 27th, 2020. Tenders received after this date and time will NOT be considered.
- A surety will be required:-
- by way of deposit with the National Insurance Board of a sum of money or approved securities to the value of not less than 10 percent of the contract price; or
- by way of a bank or accredited insurance company whose liability shall be not less than 10 percent of the contract price. The cost of obtaining such a surety shall be the responsibility of the contractor who need not specifically make arrangements for sureties unless and until his tender has been accepted; or
- by way of satisfactory personal sureties.
- No tender will be considered unless it complies with the conditions set out in this notice and in the Instructions to Tenderers.
- The National Insurance Board does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any Tender.
- Prospective tenderers should collect “Instructions to Tenderers” from each of the Property Managers in respect of
(i) Frank Walcott Building, Culloden Road, St. Michael and E. Humphrey Walcott Building, Cnr. Collymore Rock and Culloden Road, St. Michael from the Property Manager, at the National Insurance Office, telephone number 431-7400 Ext. 1121
(ii) Warrens Tower, Warrens, St Michael from the Property Manager at Warrens Tower, telephone number 429-8413.
(iii) Baobab Tower, Warrens, St. Michael from the Property Manager at Baobab Tower, telephone number 628-4100 Ext. 1051.