Step by Step Guide on Using the NIS Online Portal
Employers should submit their contribution schedules via the NIS Online Portal and make their payments through the EZpay+ facility.
To access the Online Portal, employers can register by:
To register online, you must have your identification documents up-to-date with our registration department, as the system will require your national registration number along with a birth certificate or a passport number before you are allowed to register online. You must also have a valid email address on record.
- Visiting the registration link here – https://portal.bginis.gov.bb/webdynpro/resources/sap.com/home~register/Register
- Downloading the Employer Online Social Security Form and completing it
- Ensuring the company stamp is affixed
- Scanning and sending the completed form to email@example.com
If your identification documents are not up-to-date in our registration system, you will have to fill out a form and return it to the department with your ID card. This form can be downloaded by clicking the link Employee Online Social Security Form.
The only option for employers is manual registration and the form can be downloaded by clicking the link Employer Online Social Security Form.
Payment of Contributions
To make payments by credit card or direct debit:
- Go to gov.bb and click on the EZpay+ icon,
- Create an account and
- Add National Insurance to the service account. A help link is also located on the page to assist employers with the submission of schedules.